There are tests for investigation of the following features:
* Clinical syndromes: Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS), Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS);
* Perceptual functions, especially spatial relationships: the Benton Revised Visual Retention Test requires the client to study and reproduce ten designs;
* New learning as a test of memory: the Walton-Black Modified Word Learning Test and the Paired Associated Learning Test - new word learning tasks, give a useful quantitative estimate of memory impairment;
* Depression and suicidal intention: Montgomery -Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS), The Depressive Signs Scale, Brief Assessment Schedule Depression Cards (BASDEC); Beck Suicide Intent Scale; Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS); Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression;
* Anxiety: Clinical Anxiety Scale (CAS); Anxiety Rating Scales; Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAS); State-Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI);
* Obsessive Compulsive disorder: Yale—Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (YBOCS);
* Behaviour disturbance and personality disorder: Adaptive Behaviour Scales; Autism Behaviour Check List; International Personality Disorder Examination (IPDE);
* Alcohol dependence: CAGE questionnaire; Extrapyramidal Symptoms Rating Scale (ESRS); The Delirium Rating Scale (DRS);
* The Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly (IQCDE);
* Alzheimer’s Disease: The Manchester and Oxford University Scale Psychopathological Assessment of Dementia (MOUSEPAD), the Present Behavioural Examination, the Columbia University Scale for Psychopathology in Alzheimer’s Disease (CUSPAD), the Neuropsychiatric Inventory (NPI).
Psychological assessment may be provided online in the comfort of your home, office or any place of your choice.