Indications for Dynamic psychotherapy
It is recommended for psychological problems including:
* depression, social isolation and anger,
* prolonged sadness,
* sexual difficulties,
* physical symptoms without physical basis,
* persistent feelings of isolation and loneliness,
* the desire to be more successful in work or love,
* failure to develop a stable resolution for their difficulties on their own or with the help of friends and family members,
* relapse prevention,
* modification of some factors, as low self-esteem,
* short-lasting distressing emotional problems.
Combinations of treatments
Additional treatments, such as as family therapy, couples therapy, or group therapy, are recommended in combination with individual treatment. The recommendations are based on the needs of the individual, when the client's progress in individual treatment is highly dependent on relationships with significant others or with interpersonal relationships in general.
If you require help and advice Counselling and Psychotherapy may be provided via Skype and FaceTime in the comfort of your home, office or any place of your choice.